Hello everyone!!
For those of you who do not know, we got 9 inches of snow last night!! In California!! Yes, we too were amazed and thrilled (Derek however was disappointed to find that our new 4Runner has a vehicle stabilation feature that does not allow any sliding at all and we cannot do cookies in the parking lot). School was cancelled in the area but work was not. Derek's office was out of power so he had a lot of frantic clients when he finally was up and running because the phones did not work either. Here is the evidence of the snow from start to finish... (sort of as they said it will continue to snow until 5:30 pm tomorrow with another 3-5 inches to come)
love to all!!
sharon
2 comments:
Wow! This is the first picture I have seen of your house!! I really love it. And snow in California??? You guys sure are lucky. I think you'll have a white Christmas for sure! I love you guys!
Julilulia
THAT is alot of snow! Especially for people who come from Floreeeda.
Is it normal for Grass Valley to get that much snow?
Derek will have to break out the snow mobile...hopefully it last through to Christmas.
love
~mom~
Post a Comment