Saturday, November 08, 2008

Last but not least (although I may be getting coal...)

Derek's Christmas List
1. Sweet T-shirts from Abercrombie, Aeropostale, or American Eagle (or similar)
2. Decorations for office (pictures, metal art, antique metal cars in good condition, bathroom decor, one million rich and generous customers who want to buy ten policies each, Yankee candle plug-ins, candle warmers)
3. Toys for the boys (Dutch and Sake)
4. A shopping trip for a new pair of running shoes (these are hard to purchase without my skinny feet present)
5. Shoe rack for our closet (something that would hold shoes 2 or 3 pairs high)
6. Beer (preferably light colored beers or ales)
7. Long sleeved button down shirts for work

Any pictures of Bentley Jay yet?? We are sitting on pins and needles in anticipation and boy are they chafing!!!
That's all
love
Derek

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Derek, Thanks for finally posting your list.
Where can I buy 1 million customers for you! Let me know and I'll run right out and purchase them.
Yikes! that's kind of a tall order there....but I'll be certain and put the word out for you!
Since you WILL be the best seller that State Farm EVER did see!
from: your best mommer in law