Overall, it was a fun trip, but as most vacations are, it was busy! We got to see a lot of people that we have been missing and Derek got to catch up with a few of his buddies from North Pole. (Only two of the groomsmen did not grow up in North Pole)
In other news, I have two sections deep into the CPA exam; one I have passed, the other one I don't know my results yet, and I have two more to go (which partly explains my lack of postings...) It sure does keep me busy though!
Derek has been busy traveling back and forth from Twin Falls, Nampa and Kuna so please be sure to keep him in your prayers for safe travels!
Hopefully, we will get the pond finished and new pictures posted of that now that we know we will be in Boise for some more fun :)
My vegetable plants are thriving. I have three peppers and a ton of cherry tomatoes that should be ready to pick in a couple weeks so I have been looking up recipes to use them in. I am finding that I like more vegetables than I thought I did!!
That is all from me for now!
Happy Anniversary Louis and Shannon!!!! (I thought about calling early this morning and then again late tonight.... - hope you have a good one anyway)
Love
sharon
1 comment:
Thanks Sharon for posting a new blog.
I'm glad that you and Derek had a good time in California.
love
~mom~
Post a Comment