Monday, November 26, 2007
WOOOO nice house
Wowee Sharon and Derek! Your house is so beautiful!! Thats awsome maybe you can keep the green curtains, I like them. Its neat that you have a butiful view!!! I can't for you to set it up. And I will be able to come and help you do that, well I will keep you company anyways. Maybe keep Dutch occupied. I think he will like the new pad. Lots of running space and a big fence. Hey maybe Dutch, Champ and Reeces can be friends together, afterall they are doggie cousins!!!! I can't wait to see you. it was good to spend time with DMan even though it was a FULL moon!!! hAhahahga. My bridal shower had an amazing turnout and I feel honored to be marrying Tyler. Then he farted and it was back to reality. The bachelerotte party was crazy but I had a lot of fun. I had to go on a scavenger hunt to find a guys pannies. I also had to get five phone numbers and some business cards. I had to sing kareoke and start a congo line. I was smart and drank water between each drink. It was a blast and I am so in love with Tyler. OHHH se cheesy~ Anyways I can't wait to see everyone so soon!!! Yeah!! Love JO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute post Jo, I'm glad that your Lynden shower was so great, you sure do deserve it!
Don't forget about Snicker's with the doggey cousins! He wants to play too!
~your mommy~
Post a Comment