Well folks the field is set for baby cup racing, it'll be the bokmas, Poppells, and Hyinks all competing for the rights of 2nd born! (Note: Due to Marital vowe syndrome the Hyinks will have a minor set back, but one they are expected to overcome in the newly wed new year). Oh and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS JO AND T-BONE!!!
So now that I'm officially the last one to post my Christmas list, I think I'll go ahead and wait another couple weeks!!! Just kidding, here we go in no specific order
1)Transformers the movie
2)Dicast cars, both new and antique to decorate the office.
3) GPS for my rental car so I don't get lost while I'm driving in unfamiliar places.
4) Guerrilla Marketing by: Grant Hicks
5)Other good books on management skills
6)Bible with tabs, silver sides if possible (anything but King James or)
7) Digital Catch Phrase
I think that's all the ideas I have for right now. Really if we make it safely to Idaho I will have everything that I need, well maybe safe to Idaho with Sharon and Dutch. Speaking of the dog, we broke the news to him last night of how we are moving and how cold it gets there. After pulling him up off the floor, he expressed several things. 1) how glad he was that he wouldn't be able to freeze his balls off (we robbed him of that privledge). 2) How he would be happy as long as we were happy, (and remembered to feed him along the way) and 3) He requested to post his own Christmas list.
Dutch's wish list
1)Warm winter coat (doggy bone theme)
2)Electric blanket (for cold nights on the floor)
3)Bowl heaters (he cant stand anything but room temperature Evian water)
4)Gourmet cookies (anything but chicken)
He'll let yall know if he comes up with anything else that might be needed to help him cope with the long and cold winter months!
Love, Derek & Dutch
4 comments:
Derek you are too funny ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the new job!!!!!!!!! Better hurry up y'all... Henry needs some cousins ;)!
Derek, I can't believe you posted such a racy blog!!! this is a family gig that we are running here!! (but I laughed out loud anyway...) I'm glad I married such a funny guy!
Dman, glad to see that you haven't lost your funny blog-matic touch!
For the baby cup, I say; "make more babies", Henry is lonesome as the only cousin!
You and Sharon will be extra in my prayers in the coming months of:
tests, schooling, interviews, moving 2500 miles, and being apart for 2 months. It will be a Chrismas to remember!
Your Christmas list sounds as though you are a high powered business man, (Guerrila Marketing!) whoa there!
Blessings ~mom bokma~
Dman, glad to see that you haven't lost your funny blog-matic touch!
For the baby cup, I say; "make more babies", Henry is lonesome as the only cousin!
You and Sharon will be extra in my prayers in the coming months of:
tests, schooling, interviews, moving 2500 miles, and being apart for 2 months. It will be a Chrismas to remember!
Your Christmas list sounds as though you are a high powered business man, (Guerrila Marketing!) whoa there!
Blessings ~mom bokma~
Post a Comment