Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND LOUIS!!!!!
So a happy belated birthday to Mom and Louis (who's birthday's were never recognized on the blog) We love you both very much and hope you had wonderful days and a lot more birthdays to come

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOUIS & SHANNON!!!!

You two are very special people (aka Mr & Mrs Monkey :) and together you two are even specialer! Plus you have got a wonderful child to share in your love!

We love you guys too!

2 comments:

Louis said...

Thanks Sharon.

I don't know how you found monkeys that so closely resemble us! I expecially like the curly hair and eyelashes on the girl monkey.

FYI, once you get married and have children it seems like the amount of holidays you celebrate at least doubles. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon, for the Birthday greeting!

I was at Louis and Shannon's this year for my b-day.
Shannon took me to get a pedicure with her, my first one ever!
We had dinner at PF Chang's.
I felt very loved and special, Thanks!
I love you
~mom~