Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Mothers Day

Hi Bokmas,
I hope everyone is having a good May :).

Sharon and Derek - Welcome back, we can't wait to see pics from your cruise!!!
Julia - We are so proud of you. I can't believe your graduation is coming so quickly! Congrats on qualifying for State in the triple jump!
Johanna-Banana - we can't wait to meet your new man :)! Hope it was a fun weekend meeting Tyler's parents - I'm sure they absolutely loved you.
Mama B & Papa B - We miss you! Happy Mothers Day Mama B! I hope the field trip goes well - I think that's sooooo cool that you open up the dairy for the little kids.

I just wanted to write a quick blurb about our mother's day - because Louis and Henry made it so special for me. I woke up to the smell of swedish pancakes with strawberries and maple sausage - yuuuuummmmm :). Louis was up at 5AM to get a breakfast ready for me (and did the dishes all day) - so sweet! We went to church and Henry as usual was Mr. social butterfly in the nursery - he loves it there. I'm so proud of him - he is such a good little guy. They had each of the new moms stand up in church to recognize us which was kind of special. After church Henry and Louis took me to Golden Gate park just past San Fran and we had a picnic lunch on the beach. It was really fun and we got to cross the famous orange Golden Gate bridge. Later in the day Louis surprised me with a little blue tiffany box... what a great husband - I am the luckiest mom ever ;). Thanks to my boys for making it such a special day!

(Me and my little Squirt)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your mother's day was so special Shannon. You have been blessed with a beautiful family. Henry seems to be Mr. Personality Plus!
love ~mama B~

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your mother's day was so special Shannon. You have been blessed with a beautiful family. Henry seems to be Mr. Personality Plus!
love ~mama B~