I'm not making cute valentine's cards like Sharon, so I will send this post instead. Thanks Sharon, you always make us feel really, really loved! Your talents continue non-stop Roses.
You're all invited to a card party and dinner here tomorrow night, Julia is cooking Sweet and Sour Chicken for some of her friends and 2 of Johanna's friends and then we're going to party. Soooooo, our place, tomorrow night, 6:00 sharp, be here!
Julia is having her wisdom teeth extracted on February 16, all 4 of them. We're not looking forward to that.
It's been very warm here, today was in the high 50's, feeling spring-ish, I love it!
NOW for the big part of my blog today!!!!!!!!!!
10 Reasons why I love my Sweet William:
1. Even though to some my cares and concerns may seem petty, to him each one is very important and listened to very carefully. (while sitting on our love seat sipping wine in the evenings)
2. He brought me prim roses last week when I was very, very sick. (Julia brought me a bouquet), (it really helped me get better faster, I promise.)
3. He calls me on the phone just to say that he loves me.....
4. He never complains if I nap alot.
5. If I didn't get dinner cooked, he says "let's go out tonight".
6. He sings me love songs and serenades me in the evenings while he practices his guiatar.
7. He loves the Lord and has passed that love onto our children.
8. When I have emotional struggles he says, "whatever we go thru, we go thru together."
9. He insisted that I get an interior designer when I felt overwhemled with looking at new living room furniture. (she came out today.)
10. He treats me like a princess, for he is my prince charming.
I love him more today than yesterday, I thank the Lord for allowing me to be married for 27 years to this wonderful man.
I love you Willie with all of my heart!
~val~
1 comment:
Hey this is a really nice post...thanks for sharing it with us...it was wonderful going through it...well i'd also like you to drop by my blog and check out all the resources i've posted there!!!
Post a Comment