I had a HUGE post all ready, but I couldn't figure out how to post it, becuase of the whole new google account, thingy..... so it got deleted somehow, so I will give you the condensed version.
Piano and graduation are stressing me out. track is starting. I dont know where I'm going to school next year, but I'm applying for SPU. please pray for me. In a nutshell, thats about it.
My birthday list though.... :)
1. Digital camera (I like the silver, sleek look. One like this will work. Preferably a good quality camera that will last a while http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=storefronts&category=digital_cameras&orderflow=1&product_code=L2070A%23ABA&catLevel=1&aoid=9870&btnLearn=Learn+More+%BB)
2. IPOD transmitter/charger (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7453917&type=product&id=1125238744117&ref=06&loc=01)
3. New curling iron (2 inch barrel)
4. cute purses (a bigger one that I can fit all my junk into. This is just an idea http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_16/602-2335520-1414243?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000JEW7SA)
5. movies/television shows
-Oceans 11 & 12
-Goonies
-The Prestige
-Scrubs season 1
6. Books
-Twilight and New Moon by Stephanie Meyers
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
- Poison Study and Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Uglies, Pretties, Specials by Scott Westerfield
7. jeans that fit correctly and are long
8. I Love Love perfume by Moschino (http://www.fragranceup.com/womens/moschino/I_love_love.html) or any other good smelling stuff I can wear
9. new swimming suit (something like this http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=223024&CategoryID=17290&LinkType=EverGreen)
10. vest with lined faux fur hood
11. God's will for my life
12. prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment