Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm Sick....

I need lots of sympathy cause I've got another cold already. It's my second one of the year! Dad and Julia have been really sweet and made me some Emergen-C and Zicam hot drinks. I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm coughing so much, my throat is sore and my nose is running like a faucet. honk-grrrrrr

Grandma and Papa are in Palm Springs CA with Uncle Jess and Aunt Corrine for 2 weeks.

Dad's been busy playing bass guitar at church. Tomorrow night he plays for a children's concert called "Seeds", he is also singing back up with the main guy, Jason Houser.

I'm glad that Poppell Hotel is staying so busy and full. It's neat that S and D like to entertain so much, being in a larger home makes it all possible.

I'll write more when I'm feeling better
love ~mom~

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope you feel better soon Mama B!!!!