Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year!


Happy 2007 everyone!

Mama B, it sounds like the trip to Florida was wonderful! Sharon and Derek - your place is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy you were able to find a house that's such a good fit. Thank you for posting pictures - it's fun to see what it looks like. What a wonderful backyard!

Things have been pretty quiet for us since the new year. We had a really busy Christmas so it's been nice to have some down time. Right now our focus is on getting the house ready to sell and learning all we can about the home buying process. We've been looking at neighborhoods in a really cute area called Mill Creek (which is between Bothell and Lynnwood where Louis works). I'm hopeful that we will be able to move to a new home by this spring/summer. We'll see what God has in store for us.

Henry will be able to crawl soon (he's getting sooooo close) and I'm sure by this summer will be toddling around. I swear he gets cuter by the minute...but that might be just because I'm his mama ;). We are slowly introducing new foods - although he really hasn't taken to much. So far he's tried sweet potatos, carrots, rice cereal, and applesauce. I think his favorite so far is applesauce... well actually it's the only thing that doesn't spill out of his mouth ;).

Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you bunches!

ps: Sharon - great idea to post recipes to the blog! I've used a similar shell recipe before but also added spinach to the shells - very yummy. I used your spicy cranberry chutney recipe for our Christmas dinner and my family loved it :).

No comments: