Saturday, December 23, 2006
Greetings for Jo, Snickers, and Reeces P-butter cup, hopefully pictures of thelittle poop head soon.
Merry Christmas to all! I am already feeling lonely this Christmas without you all here! It will be very different and I don't like it so next year you al must come home for Christmas or else I will be one sad puppy. well Reeces and I are trying to dig our way out of my house we had quite a snow fall the other night which put Reeces in a very excited mode of jumping in the piles and throwing it on me, yeah. The snow put a bit of a spin on my car and I ended up stuck in a ditch till some nice passerbys helped get me unstuck very scary to spin cookies unannounced! All is well on the car except for when someone hit an amaradillo?? Sharon? any recollection? All my last minute shopping did not all get finished so some people may get a new years gift instead. Julia and i went to Southfields for their big Olliebolen party yum dutch soup and all!! Tomarrow night Dario and I are going to cook some Christmas dinner and exchange gifts so that will be fun putting our cooking skillks together. Oh yeah I only have a week left at the garden and then I'm at the dairy to be stinky all day instead of only half days stinky. I hope you all have a very Merry Chistmas and I wish that we could all be together but in spirit we are together, I guess that there will be less gifts for Grandma, Allie, and Carter to hide and more good food for me to eat which I love? Mmmm feed me!!! Love and kisses to all, Love jojojojojojojo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment