Here it is folks. My Christmas list. I hope that this list will change the life of all who read it. I know it will mine. :)
1. Pea or Toggle coat
(these are just ideas, I dont want anyone to spend $300 on any article of clothing for me)
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=205170&CategoryID=6403
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=205163&CategoryID=6403
2. digital camera
3. my windows tinted on my car
4. a spoiler for my car
5. cute stomp pad (my snowboard colors are blue purple pink and white)
6. The books Inkspell, Inkheart, Rebel Angels, Twilight, and New Moon, or an other books that I would like
7. a good vest with a hood trimmed with fur
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=202927&CategoryID=21117&LinkType=EverGreen
8. laptop for college
9. brown/gold/white purse boho style
10. cute black sneakers
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=202218&CategoryID=199
4 comments:
How about a toggle, boho, stomper with fur everywhere?
Love,
Louis
What's a stomper?
I think the coat has toggle buttons - it's not a toggle coat....still a peacoat, just with toggle buttons :)
I looked at Macys.com and they had a coat that had toggle buttons that said "Toggle coat" no "pea coat with toggle buttons" So I figured it's called a toggle coat.
Post a Comment