Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hello to the Bok's spread far and wide

Well it hasn’t even been a full month and here I am posting another update on the Blogma (hopefully that wasn't patented and I'm not in violation of any copyright regulations.) First off congrats to the happy Bok's who will soon be harvesting a brand new bouncing baby boy! It's really exciting news, however I'm positive that this is more proof that when Sharon and I get to business it will most assuredly (confirmed by both God and scientists) be a little girl. Of all my six friends who have recently had babies all have been boys so that means I will be the one to break the cycle and jump up the population for of the XX chromosomes in the world. Not that I'm bitter...or picky...just hopeful:) Aside from that, IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS LOUIS AND SHANARUNIE!!!! As of now the biggest thing going on in my life aside from my wonderful wife and darling dog, is softball. My youth team is doing superb. As of now we are undefeated (3-0) and having a blast doing it. I like to think that it's because I taught them everything I know about softball; which I did, but after those five agonizing minutes were over it was left up to their shear talent. I'll keep you all updated as the season progresses because I'm sure you'll all be on pins and needles to find out how the miracle season ends. Adult league is not doing so hot unless you are talking about Sharon and her new moves on the field. I may have to stop showing up if I can't find a way to hit the ball further than she can. Although we are only 1 and 1 we have a great time being able to play together and socialize with other married couples. By the way, even though we lost our last game we finished it off with a great ground ball hit to me at third and a throw to Sharon at second for the last out of the game. Not to toot my own horn, because we all know Sharon and Dutch do most of the tooting, but I'd say we work pretty well together:) Other than that life has continued on as usual and should keep doing so until we get to see you all in DC!!!

No comments: