Thursday, February 16, 2006

keeps on going and going

Hola todo mi familia, que tal? I'm pretty good. Just posting to say that tomorrow I am traveling to Pocatello to compete in the Simplot Games tomorrow. Mr. berndt, my track coach took my track team to it last year to watch the competitors, but this year he wanted us to compete in it. I'm kindu nervous for it, because this is no meet for wimpy runners. no sir, this is for the big dogs. There are going to be people from all over the US, last year a team came all the way from New York! I will be triple jumping, which is my best event, and now I will see how I rank with the more exceptional persons in the country. I am hoping to finish not dead last, but will be pleased with somewhere within the median of all my rivals. If you wish to see how big of a deal this meet is, take a look at the website. http://www.simplotgames.com/index.cfm
Anyway, wish me luck at this!
I love you all,
Julia

No comments: