Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Wow! What a beautiful bride twice!
Sharon-I would have to say that you are defintely a very beautiful bride! Thats neat that your picture is the first picture on the web site. and Derek I would have to say that you could possibly clean up nice, but don't let your head get to big. Thats neat that BP and Annie are adding their updates as well. A challenge, hmmm. I think I would like that but you better not even worry because my Snickers will win paws down! He is quite a character and loved to be loved. Time for me to work out and then to my favorite class of all, math. (hmm I think not.)Love and kisses to all, Shannon my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope all is well with you and my future niece or nephew! Love, JO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment