
Hi everyone!
Sorry it's been awhile since I last blogged. Things are going good in seattle - although the rain has made it a little dreary. I think we've almost set a new record for number of rainy days in a row - 27!!! That's practically a month of non-stop raining.... it's almost enough to make me want to move to florida ;).
I just accepted a part time sales position at Janie and Jack - a cute baby boutique at the alderwood mall (near Cypress). My first official day is on Saturday. I was in the store yesterday to sign paperwork and do some training. I'm kind of excited - the clothes are really cute and the discount is great ;). There is also another potential job opportunity that I'm looking at - Microsoft is interested in hiring me to manage one of their partner summits at a huge developers conference in Vegas in May. It would be a great opportunity for me with flex hours and I could do most of the work from home. If the Microsoft position works out, I may have to let go of Janie and Jack - it would be tough to do both.
Louis and I are meeting Jen and Roth for dinner on Saturday to celebrate Roth's birthday. It should be fun to see them and catch up on everything. Sunday is the BIG game for the Seahawks - Louis is going to a football party at Nates and I've decided to go with a friend to the Bellevue Wedding Show (She is thinking about starting her own business and I thought it would be fun to tag along).
I've been feeling much better this month - more energy and not so queezy. I'm into my second trimester now and getting well adjusted to life in elastic-waistband pants... they are so dang comfy I don't know if I can go back to zippers and buttons ;). It was very exciting for us to see the baby wiggling around in the ultra-sound, it's all just so amazing. We've both shared the news with our friends and everyone has been really excited for us. Louis was so cute... he took the baby's ultrasound picture to work to show the guys ;).
Well, that's about all the news from here. We're happy and healthy and just trying to stay dry in all this rain!!!
love you all,
Shan
ps - Sharon those pink slippers you gave me haven't left my feet since Christmas... I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment