It's true! Mr. Wonderful does exist, and I am married to him!!!!!!!!!
I'm standing here on this mountian top, I want to tell the world about my most fantastic husband that the Lord has blessed me with!
Please allow me to tell you all how my Villum qualifies for this position:
-He takes time to be gentle, caring and a good listener when I'm sad and crying for "no reason at all".
-He encourages me to nap when I feel exhausted, (even if the house is a mess).
-He cooks dinner at least one time per week. (last night was bbq steak, baked potatoes and fresh salsa).
-Every Thursday morning after his 4x4 he buys all the groceries on my list, plus he keeps me well stocked with soda water, yougurt and puffed wheat; my favorites, (without my asking).
-He plays rock and roll music loud while practicing guiatar, so I continure to feel young, sometimes I even go upstairs and dance along.
-He defends our Lord; if someone takes the Lord's name in vain, he speaks out and asks them to refrain.
-He makes me feel like a princess each and every day of the week.
-He's always loved my children unconditionally, they are the light of his life!
There is so much more, those are just highlights! Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I just wanted to tell you all about my Mr. Wonderful!
Congratulations Shann-orama on your new position with Microsoft! Wow, it sounds like a job made exactly for you. We are always praying for the new little life inside of you, imagine a baby in our family after all of these years. Finally Julia won't hold that title any longer. I've got baby fever bad, this time around I get to have all of the fun without the responsibility, Yippee! Have you been able to keep up with Bible Study Fellowship?
D-man Poppell, do you realize that it's been months since you posted in the blog? How about another geriatric story, I was laughing for days after that one. I really, really need/miss your humor in my life. Please, Please!
Go Seahawks, Loudog, you know that we're rooting for you and yours.
We will find out next week if the deal on the BIG farm goes through, I'm not sleeping so well, I keep seeing 00000000's in my dreams , it's more debt than we've ever known. Our banker has said tons of wonderful things about us since this deal came up, (is it only because he knows how much interest he could potenially make?)hmmmmmm
It's snowing again today, we've had several storms pass through in the last week. Dad is singing in the men's choir this week-end. Next week he gets to play bass for Jason Houser, he's a Twin Falls-ite, (a little older than Louis) who lives in Nashville, he's recorded a children't CD. He is giving a concert at church and dad will be part of his band.
Julia dances twice today in "Freeze-frame", a showcase of all the valley's dance studios. It's my favorite one of the year.
Johanna is on the Dean's list again! What a smartie pants! Keep up the good work Jo-noodle.
Bunches of love to all of you,
I'm drinking from my saucer, 'cause my cup is overflowing! ~mama B~
No comments:
Post a Comment