Thursday, December 01, 2005

Snow in Seattle

Wow - the Festival of Trees sounds amazing! That must have been really fun, especially the gala :). I can't believe it - we're actually getting snow in seattle too! It's been snowing for at least a couple hours now - i love it. I had an interview this morning that went pretty well for a Communications Specialist position at Spacelabs. It would be a great opportunity so I'm keeping my fingers crossed ;). The Event Manager position I was hoping for at Real Networks didn't work out :(. I'm hoping that something good is just around the corner and I'm trying really hard not to be discouraged.
Louis and I got our tree up and decorated yesterday - it's a 6ft noble fir. We'll have to send you some pics - it's so cute, well actually gigantic is more the word. Louis is on his way to San Jose tonight so I'm solo the next few days. I think i'll spend some time with the girls and may be shopping with mom. Mikayla and I have a card decorating party for bbbs on saturday.
Sharon your pumpkin pie sounded fabulous! Julia be careful on the slick roads and PS - that is the first time i have ever heard the expression "slick as puppy poo on a linoleum floor" ;)

that's all for now -
love, shan

No comments: