Well, the Festival of Trees continues!
Julia and I both modeled at the "Ladies Night Out" tonight! We had a blast! Wow, we even got to model $5000 fur coats from Sun Valley! We each got to model 3 outfits, our spin arounds were soooo smooth. Johanna was there to watch and support us, along with lots of other ladies. There were unusual hors d'oeuvres and champange, so we were livin' the high life.
Tomorrow Julia dances again, the festival goes through Sunday, whew, I will be glad to have it over, however, I will always have many fond memories of it. Dad has been running the sound system for the live entertainment today and yesterday. He even introduces the groups and asks for another round of applause for them. He is quite the pro with the microphone lately.
Thanks Shannon for the Thanksgiving Day card, we still have it in our window on display.
I wish that I could see your first Christmas tree, perhaps you can post a photo of it on the blog for all of us to see. I love you all ~mama B~
No comments:
Post a Comment