Hi everyone -
I just wanted to say how great Mom is - she really is the best. I know that everyone knows that already, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I thought it as well. To Mom - you are really wonderful and I am so excited to see you and Dad i just a month! Thank you so much for all your help with the ending wedding stuff and now with all the hassle with my registration for school. Dad - You are the best dad in the world too! I miss you very much! I'm not sure if I told you how much you making the pergola meant to me, it's something that I will always remember and cherish! We all have great parents! Thank God for them everyday
(That goes for siblings too - I just love everyone!)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love
Sharon
1 comment:
I think theres a little smudge on Sharons nose. hehe j/k I'm sure she meant every word.
Julia
Post a Comment