Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hi Bokmas,
I hope everyone is doing well! Louis and I are so excited to see you guys next weekend! This is just a fun thing I thought I would start so that we can all keep in touch more easily. I also thought a blog would be a fun way to post Christmas wish lists that everyone can view. Next weekend we'll draw names for gifts "secret santa" style (so it's a suprise who your gift is from). S & D - we will draw for you and let you know. Johanna suggested that we each draw two names and send one new gift and one homemade gift - i think that seems like a really cute idea.

lots of love, shan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI GUYS,THIS IS REALLY SCARY FOR ME, BUT HERE I AM! I'M TRUSTING YOU THAT THIS IS A GOOD THING. YOUR MOM/IN LAW IS NOT VERY PROGRESSIVE IN THE COMPUTER WORLD, OR ANY WORLD FOR THAT MATTER.
BLOG IS A NEW WORD THAT I'VE BEEN HEARING OF LATELY, AND NOW I'M EXPERIENCING IT FIRST HAND! WOW!

WE ARE TRAVELING TO HAGERMAN TOMORROW(SUNDAY)TO HAVE LUNCH W/ G-MA AND PAPA.
THE BREAKFAST SOUNDS VERY TASTY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO IT. I LOVE YOU BOTH ~MOM B~

Shannon said...

HI GUYS,THIS IS REALLY SCARY FOR ME, BUT HERE I AM! I'M TRUSTING YOU THAT THIS IS A GOOD THING. YOUR MOM/IN LAW IS NOT VERY PROGRESSIVE IN THE COMPUTER WORLD, OR ANY WORLD FOR THAT MATTER.
BLOG IS A NEW WORD THAT I'VE BEEN HEARING OF LATELY, AND NOW I'M EXPERIENCING IT FIRST HAND! WOW!

WE ARE TRAVELING TO HAGERMAN TOMORROW(SUNDAY)TO HAVE LUNCH W/ G-MA AND PAPA.
THE BREAKFAST SOUNDS VERY TASTY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO IT. I LOVE YOU BOTH ~MOM B~

JO said...

Hey dudes, whats up? I''ll type more later. Were at Grandma and Papa's for lunch! I will write more next time. Love ya, JO

Sharon said...

hi everyone - we are missing you all here! hopefully this goes through!
love to all ya'll
sharon