It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! Last night we had 20 degree weather - brrr..... Everything in Florida is going well. We went out to breakfast this morning and today we are going to clean the cars, change the oil, and help our friend Brian paint his house. Lots of chores. Thanksgiving has crept up on us and I think Christmas will do the same. Soon I will be in school again! I told Mom, but i'll tell you guys too - I am going to try accounting as my new major. we'll see how that goes. I have been looking into what it takes for a CPA and it sounds like after I make it through a B.S. in college, I just have to take a test and get licensed....... Easier said than done I am sure.
Anyway - off to cleaning the cars now
Love and miss you all
Sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment