Well I've always heard that being late is better than never. Sorry it took so long I just wasn't sure of what I wanted. Nothing really but here are some things that would be nice to have and clutter up my house because it just isn't full enough yet.
1. makeup mirror-so I can realy get those suckers
2. cute dress shirts
3. brown dress socks
4. plain brown belt and plain black belt
5. wool socks
6. purple and green decoration stuff
7. white tennis shoes
8. stylish jeans
9. dress pants
10. winter face mask with breather (so my glasses don't fog)
11. sweatshirts
12. green dangly earrings (chandelier)
13. sweaters
14. digital camera
15. action DVD's and cute, not too lovey dovey
16. horse stuff
17. I like white furniture decorations, like the wood ones that you can paint white
Well thats all for now. Hope that it works fo everyone! Happy shopping. Julia and I were oing to be the first ones at 6am and its 10:15 and breakfast is just started being cooked. Love to all!
JO and Snick. OH yeah Snick likes chew toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment