Sunday, November 20, 2005

Bokma Family Blog

Well, this is the mama B, I'm having a brave moment (and really want to impress shannon and Louis) so I will attempt a post to the blog. I wanted the prize but Julia beat me to it! Yea, Julia, you're my hero!

I'm still laughing about Derek's post of being surrounded in traffic by geriatrics. The story reminded me of professional writers in the newspaper, you are so good Derek, you need to get published. (you even used lots of big words!) Byw, did you know that i used to drive a Cadilac Fleetwood Broughm/Boat? It was white with white leather. Yes, and Sharon liked to lay in the back window while I was driving around town. And yes Derek, we would LOVE for you to get out of Florida and hurry as fast as you can back to Idaho, and make sure that you bring that pretty little chick who tags around with you. The only geriatric here is Beppe, and she no longer drives, so no more nightmare drives for you here! We miss you and Sharon soooooooo much, the pain is almost more than we can bear (SERIOUSLY). The holidays will have a huge part missing with Sharon and Derek not here together with us.

I'm thinking about what I need for Christmas and not coming up with mucho. I liked dad's comment of having happy kids, that is top of my list too. My blessing are immeasureable, I do wish for world peace, can anyone give that? Oh well, I shall try to come up with something do-able. Keeping my eyes on Him, I love all of you ~mama B~

No comments: